Monday, July 16, 2012

Great Day

Today was a wonderful day. I spent five hours in a vehicle driving. Then I drove to work and spent 8 hours there. Then my car was towed. I picked up my car and I drove home. In this entire day I did not get into an accident, have an aneurysm, hurt anyone, I was safe and sound. I did not lose anyone I love.  I was more than ok. My best friend send me this long quote by Bob Marley. In it he describes that as humans, we will never be perfect, but if theres someone out there that even has the ability to make you feel, then hold on to that person. Not just an infatuation, but someone who makes you care more than you normally would. My best friend does that for me. I love her so much. I love how she is always there. I can't imagine a life without her. It's funny because it's said somewhere that you always want a partner who is like your best friend, and I've found that unexpectedly. The way he teaches me about life and how to care for oneself sets my world. I love when we can create an adventure out of nothing, whether it's creating a frisbee golf course in his backyard or racing go-karts. I love how he understands me, in such a way that I never thought was possible. He gets me the same way my best friend does. I had a great day today, and I have a great life. Relationships are important and as Bob Marley said "love hard when there is love to be had."

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU!!! Always. Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever.

    ReplyDelete